Wednesday, August 26, 2009




stupidjungleanimal.com

FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO SAY THANKS TO KRISTOFER FOR THE HELP AND SUPPORTING THE EP!
Stupid Jungle Animal, founded by myself kristofer, in MMVIII, rose to life through countless years of love and dedication to art and design, and the absorption of fashion and brands throughout the years. It is a label that I wish to use in order to shed light on a different way of seeing life, in that we just need to take it easy, slow down, and smell the roses; so to speak. Don’t fret the small stuff; cause it’s all small stuff in the end! Each & every garment is designed with the utmost attention and care, for a quality outcome in each product. I will leave it at that, let your mind wander, I gave the basis, now you take it further!

-Cheers,
Kristofer

No comments:

Post a Comment